Terms & Conditions
Willow and wild floral events
Terms and Conditions:
1. A 10% booking fee is required upon confirmation of your wedding booking. This is to be paid via bank transfer or cash.
2. All booking fees are non-refundable.
3. The booking fee is subtracted from your final wedding flower invoice.
4. Quotes are valid for 14 days.
5. Prices may vary due to market fluctuation, however changes in pricing will only ever occur if market prices/ fuel inflate significantly.
5a. The exception of term 5 is weddings after Brexit as we are unable to predict the impact on imported flower prices. These may require a price alteration to avoid loss on our behalf.
6. The final payment is due 4 weeks before the wedding date- after the final consultation (this will either be in person, over the phone or via email). If hiring our items we will also require a security deposit along with your final balance which will be returned if and when all hired items are received in good condition. You must supply preferred payment details for this to be returned to.
7. All items/vases/table plans/wood slices/tea light holders/crates/churns etc are hired to you, the client, unless otherwise stated on the quote.
7a. If Any hire items are lost, stolen or broken by either your venue staff or wedding guests you will still be liable for any damages.
7b. Items hired from willow and wild floral events will be collected the following day. All items hired must be collected by us or returned by you, this will be discussed before final payment. If any items are missing or broken, you could risk the loss of your security deposit.
8. All fees will be clearly outlined in your quote and final contract, ensuring no hidden fees or nasty surprises!
9. As fresh flowers are a living product there are occasions that a particular flower may be unavailable. Whilst every effort is made to source the product, sometimes we are unable to use a particular flower, in which case we reserve the right to use a similar flower in place of one previously chosen. All fresh flowers are subject to availability and stringent quality checks.
10. We order your flowers approx.14 days before your wedding date, after which no major changes can be made to content and quantity.
11. We are not responsible for injuries or damages sustained as a result of broken glass or materials. Liability is limited to replacement of supplied goods and no responsibility will be accepted for any consequential loss.
11a. Any complaints must be made within 24 hours along with photographic evidence.
11b. No responsibility can be taken with regards to poor condition once flowers have been approved and received.
12. Delivery of wedding flowers will incur a standard delivery fee to local areas. Venues out of our delivery radius shall be worked out accordingly, taking mileage into account.
13. Wedding Flowers shall be delivered to maximum of 3 addresses (Bride’s location, Wedding venue, Church)
14. It is up to the Client to provide correct locations for deliveries. We shall not take responsibility for lateness caused by an incorrect address.
15. If lateness is caused by incorrect addresses or no recipient present, we do not take responsibility for lateness of other deliveries.
16. It is up to the client to ensure that the venue/church is open for set up. If it is not open at the agreed time, you may incur a charge.
17. Cancellation after Your full balance is paid shall be non-refundable.
18. Cancellation charges:
· From booking until 6 months prior to event = loss of booking fee.
· 3-6 months prior to event = 50% of balance must be paid to cancel your contract.
· 1-3 months = 75% of balance must be paid to cancel your contract.
· Up to 1 month = 100% of your balance must be paid to cancel your contract.
18a. In the unfortunate event that you may have to postpone your wedding due to the government guidelines in regards to the coronavirus pandemic there will be no fee to change your date (as long as the new date is available, the cancelation policy still applies otherwise if a date cannot be agreed).
19. No major reductions to the order can be made 1 month prior to the date
20. Once the initial quotation has been given and booking fee paid the total amount cannot be reduced by more than 20%.
21. by paying a booking fee you are accepting these terms and conditions.
22. We must be the only supplier providing flowers unless this has previously been discussed and confirmed. This includes event dressers and/or family members.
23. Cake Flowers can be provided individually wired or loose. We are happy to add these to the cake but take no responsibility for any damage to icing. This will always be discussed with the baker chosen.
24. Colours of flowers will always be matched wherever possible to the colours discussed during appointments. Flowers are a natural product and colour variations may happen.
25. Due to changes that have occurred since Brexit and the worldwide pandemic there will be a minimum spend required of..
- April to October 2023 – £1400.00
- November to March 2023 - £1200.00
- April to October 2024 - £1500.00
- November to March 2024 - £1300.00
If your quote is under the minimum spend your total will be round up. Alternatively, we can discuss adding in extras to account for the underspend.
26. All florals purchased belong to you, we will not be responsible for removal and disposal of florals after the event has taken place. However, this can be arranged, but will incur a £100 disposal fee.
27. Terms and Conditions may be updated at any time. By paying your booking fee you are agreeing to any changes that may be made.